Friday, June 05, 2009

The 48-Hour Book Challenge Starts Now . . .ish

It's almost noon on Friday. I plan to walk to a diner across the street and start The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness as I eat lunch. You saw all the books I had in those boxes--this was my only kickoff pick.

Also, very excited because my friend dropped by work and left me a copy of Janni Lee Simner's Bones of Faerie, which I was longing to read even before I knew she was a fellow desert rat. Book number two!

See you guys later!

2 comments:

smaileh said...

I really hope you enjoy The Knife of Never Letting Go. I loved it--maybe not from the very beginning, but certainly before too many chapters went by. This was the first book in a long time where I had to stay up until it was finished, even though it was getting close to 3:00 am on a weeknight. I cannot wait for The Ask and the Answer to come out here in America.

Vasilly said...

Happy reading.