Saturday, September 27, 2008

Taking a Breather

The meat of the day is over with, as far as the conference goes, and right now is listed as "Happy Hour and Drinks," with "Buffet Dinner" following.

After a full day of listening to people talk about the kidlitosphere, talking to people about the kidlitosphere, and meeting new faces whose blogs I've been reading for insert amount of time here, I'm taking a breather. Don't get me wrong, it's been a blast, but boy, are my batteries drained.

The neatest thing about this (job? hobby? Something like both and something like neither) is that I have an iron-clad excuse to shamelessly beg for books that aren't even out yet, and they'll be put in my hands. Muahahahahahaha.

Okay, the breather has been breathed and now I'm going to investigate the "drinks" part of the entertainment.

No comments: