Thursday, May 28, 2009

The 48-Hour Book Challenge is Even Nigher!

MotherReader's 48-Hour Book Challenge starts next weekend, so gird your loins and gather your paperbacks, my dears. Abby (the) Librarian put up this great post about how to approach your 48HBC.

I suffered a little from competitiveness last year, so I'm going to bookmark her advice and keep it up all weekend. Remember, it's supposed to be fun!

On that note, I think I'm going to tackle the books in my TBR boxes (yes, I said boxes!) that I'm particularly looking forward to. It's no fun to marathon-read books that you feel kinda "meh" about.

What's your plan for the 48HBC?

1 comment:

Ms. Yingling said...

If any of your readers would like to win a three book set of Patrick Carman's Atherton series, I am giving one away on my blog, MsYinglingReads. Thanks!