Sunday, May 03, 2009

Who's the Fairest of Them All?

School Library Journal's Battle of the Kid's Books has been raging for the past several weeks, but the end is drawing nigh, and it's down to the last bracket:

The Hunger Games vs. Octavian Nothing Vol. II.

You guys, I honestly don't know which to root for. I'm covering my eyes now. Nudge me when judge Lois Lowry makes her decision.

In the meantime, check out the Bo(K)B blog, which is jam-packed with much amusement, like the books' tweets. Hee.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Read Roger's blog has been so interesting to read - especially all the comments. I hope they hold BOB every year, it has been so fun.

My heart is with Hunger Games, but i think some of the flaws people have pointed out are valid. Then again, the flaws of Octavian are valid too...