Sunday, February 15, 2009

Belated Congratulations to Cybils Winners!

I had a busy weekend (Saturday in particular was a day I think I should have just slept through) so it's only now that I'm getting the chance to say:

Congrats to all you Cybils winners!

Especially the winner of "my" category, Fiction Picture Books, which was Bob Graham's beautiful How to Heal a Broken Wing. Watch this space for a review coming soon, and reviews of the other Cybils books. I won't promise reviews for all, but I've got at least a few half-written.

I've been a Cybils judge for two years now, in different categories, and both years it was a blast talking about the different books and debating strengths and weaknesses. It always reminds me why I love not only blogging but being a part of the kidlitosphere, sharing my odd little passion with other people. Thank you, everybody, and I'll be here again next year.

No comments: